San Diego, CA 92130
To be eligible for the I-20, Cal Coast Academy requires that all International Student Applicants complete the following three-step enrollment process.
STEP 1 : APPLY - Initial acceptance eligibility will be assessed after receiving the following 6 items. All information submitted to Cal Coast Academy will undergo a verification process where schools, administrators, teachers, doctors, bank representatives, and insurance agents may be contacted to ensure the integrity of the student, family, and guardian details provided before the assessment interview will be scheduled or an I-20 is issued.
1. Application Fee of $450 per Student. This fee is non-refundable.
2. International Student Application. Original documents must be sent via standard mail.
3. Copy of Passport Page. Must be valid for at least 6 months prior to entry.
4. Bank Statement of Sponsor in English. Must match sponsor on Affidavit of Support for Sponsor form.
5. Official and Original Transcripts with English Translation.
6. Immunization Records in English: Must include dates.
STEP 2 : COMMIT - The I-20 will be processed after receiving the following 4 items.
1. Commitment to Attend Fee of $3,800 per Student. This fee is non-refundable.
2. Commitment Documents. Original documents must be sent via standard mail.
3. Affidavit of Relationship Documentation.
4. Student Health Insurance Documentation.
STEP 3 : REGISTER
1. Enrollment Fee of $350 per Student. This fee is non-refundable.
2. Tuition Payment in Full.
3. Registration Documents. Original documents must be sent via standard mail.
4. Official and Original Transcripts with English Translation. Must include 2nd semester of the past year.
5. Immunization Records in English: Must include dates.
APPLY FOR INTERVIEW AT EMBASSY FOR THE STUDENT VISA - Additional guidelines mailed with the I-20
1. Immediately notify the Director of the International Program at Cal Coast Academy when a visa is approved or denied
AFTER VISA IS GRANTED THE FOLLOWING 8 ITEMS MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE ARRIVING IN THE UNITED STATES
ARRIVAL AT SCHOOL PROCEDURES AND CLASS REGISTRATION
1. Provide copy of I-94
2. Verify insurance of private policy
3. Submit a completed Registration Packet: Mailed to guardian
4. Submit a completed Contact Information Form: Must be accurate and signed by host parent for immigration and web purposes
5. Schedule and take the English and Math placement tests before the commencement of the school year
6. Purchase school uniforms: Please refer to the Uniform Policy Form for ordering information
7. Purchase textbooks: Please refer to the Textbook List for ordering information
IMPORTANT - Please note that all non-immigrant international students enrolled at Cal Coast Academy must be on an F-1 student visa. Never enter the United States on a tourist visa if you intend to attend school. If you enter on a B-1/B-2 visa to look at schools, make sure it says "Prospective Student" on the visa page.